Thursday, February 24, 2011

Talk to your loved ones!


In pursuing my write up on Great Relationship (be it lovers, married couples, friends, family, peers, subordinates, neighbors or even our society), I find communication is the most vital role towards other constituents such as honesty, steadfast, ingenuous, thankful, apprize, compliments, body language, tolerance, etc.

I will write more about this in the future as I too am still founding a good to great relationship with my loved ones. Nonetheless, I wanted to share a simple tip to all of my FB friends here.



See, once you have devoted your selection of loved ones, the first thing you ought to do is to TALK! Talk to them!

If not every day, the least is every week. There's no such thing as 'although I didn’t contact you, I do care' bull. When a person says that, he/she knows they have missed out the moment or time to be able to commit to you. So TALK! 

One of the simplest thing to do yet I find it VERY helpful upon improving our relationship with our loved ones is by the time your head hit’s the pillow and lights go out and you are ready to sleep.

That is another moment you need to tell your loved ones another “I Love you”!

Yes. The 3 cliché words again and again. But I find it very soothing to know a person thought of us before they end their day to start another day tomorrow.

Try it. I believe it works.



Till then. We'll talk about this more sum other time. T.C.


No comments:

Post a Comment